Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hey there, December

 Can anyone else believe it's already December? I've been working on this Christmas present knitting projects for a couple of weeks now and the inevitable dread has set in that I must knit faster! In 18 days I'll be on a plane to Ohio to celebrate the holidays with family and friends.. That's less than three weeks to complete 4 projects I have assigned to myself. None of which are even half way done.. This may be because as I mentioned in an earlier post that I have true knitter's ADD. Always several projects going at one time.

Other than that things are going well on the felt front. My custom order for an Etsy customer at Elephant Hiccups went splendidly. It was shipped off yesterday. The customer loved the pics I sent her and I'm anxious to hear what she thinks when it arrives. Well, I suppose I should go back to knitting.... 18 days people!!!!!

PS- Love our Christmas tree?? Now our place is cheery and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment