Monday, December 12, 2011

Back to Business

 So lately I've been struggling with a knitting project I have going on. I've ripped out (started over) 3 times now! I feel like a brand new knitter... So much for getting my projects done early. I've decided to spark my desire to keep on keeping on by visiting my local JoAnn's. Some new circular needles should do the trick. A trip to the craft store always makes me happy.
In other news, by the encouragement of my mom and some other close family members I've decided to add a "little ladies" section to my Etsy shop. Apparently the little ones like to wear cute headbands as well. Or at least their mothers like their girls to wear them. This should be fun.. I'll let you know here as soon as I've made enough product to launch!
Good luck with gearing up for the holidays. It's about to get crazy!

 -S

No comments:

Post a Comment